Please note that EyeSpace is only compatible with Oculus Keratograph software version 2.1.4 and above.
To export Oculus Keratograph .U12 files to EyeSpace, you must first set up the linking functionality within the Keratograph software. Speak to your EyeSpace or Oculus distributor if you are uncomfortable following these steps.
Linking Oculus Keratograph software to EyeSpace
- Starting the Oculus software will first open up the Patient Data Management screen.
- From here you need to open the Keratograph software. Do this by highlighting any one of the topography maps listed on the Patient Data Management screen. Hold in the 'control' button on the keyboard to select multiple topography maps. Next, click the Keratograph button.
- To set up the EyeSpace linking functionality choose the Setting > Miscellaneous Settings menu.
- A new popup window appears titled Settings. Choose the Export tab.
- Complete the External Software: box by first checking the Active checkbox and then select User 1 from the Label drop-down box.
- Check the Start application: checkbox and then click the button marked by the green arrow below to select the EyeSpace executable file located on your hard drive. The EyeSpace executable file can be located at
C:/Program Files/EyeSpace/EyeSpace.exe or
- In the Commandline parameter: text box type in
--topographer KERATOGRAPH --file C:/ProgramData/EyeSpace/tmp
- In the Data will be exported to the directory: text box, click the button marked by the green arrow, and select the folder
C:/ProgramData/EyeSpace/tmp. You may have to change the show hidden files, folders, and drives option within Windows settings for the
C:/ProgramData folder to be visible.
- Check the Change directory before export: checkbox, and in the text box, click the button marked by the green arrow to select the folder
C:/Program Files/EyeSpace or
C:/Program Files(x86)/EyeSpace. Finally, check the Remove old files before export checkbox.
- To complete the setup click the Save button.
Exporting Oculus Keratograph maps to EyeSpace
Follow the instructions below whenever you want to export a map to EyeSpace.
- Select the desired Oculus map you want to export to EyeSpace.
- Click the External Software > User 1 menu option.
- EyeSpace will automatically open and import the selected Oculus Keratograph map.
- Repeat the process to import more maps
Exporting Oculus Keratograph maps for troubleshooting
To export Oculus topography data for troubleshooting purposes, read the article How do I export Oculus topography data?